There are multiple ways you can contribute to Lens. Even if you are not a developer, you can still contribute. We are always looking for assistance with creating or updating documentation, testing the application, reporting, and troubleshooting issues.
Here are some ways you can contribute!
- Development – Help make Lens better.
- Maintaining the Project – Become a community maintainer and help us maintain the project.
- Extension Development – Add integrations via Lens Extensions.
- Documentation – Help improve Lens documentation.
- Promotion – Show your support, be an ambassador to Lens, write blogs, and make videos!
If you are an influencer, blogger, or journalist, feel free to spread the word!
Code of Conduct#
This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct. By participating and contributing to Lens, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behaviour to email@example.com.