Create cluster resources#
Lens Desktop provides mechanisms of creating cluster resources and other cluster objects. You can create a cluster resource from a pre-configured resource template. Several cluster resources and objects can be created through dialog menus where you can set their parameters.
Create resource from a template#
To create a cluster resource from a template:
- Click New tab > Create resource.
- In the Select Template pop-up list, select a resource type.
- Make the necessary editings and click Create & Close.
Use a dialog menu#
You can create the following cluster objects by using dialog menus:
- Resource Quotas
- Service Accounts
- Cluster Roles
- Cluster Role Bindings
- Role Bindings
To create a secret through a dialog menu:
- Navigate to a resource page and click the Create new Secret button in the lower-left corner of the page.
- In the following dialog menu, configure necessary parameters and click Create.