We are looking for community maintainers for the Lens project. Maintainers will be added to a special team with write permissions. These permissions consist of opening, closing, tagging, and editing issues and pull requests, as well as creating and deleting non-protected branches.
The responsibilities of a community maintainer are listed below.
- Labeling Issues: Label issues accordingly.
- Finding Duplicates: Finding and closing duplicate issues.
- Doing First Level Contact: Getting more information on the issues (like version number or asking for clarification) if needed.
- Closing Irrelevant Issues: Closing issues that are determined irrelevant, no longer needed, not relevant to the project and/or don't follow the issues guidelines.
Help with Contributions#
- Help Manage Pull Requests: Help the author of the pull request with any problems.
- Contributing: Create pull requests to help maintain and drive the project forward.